Saturday 19 December 2009

This little piggy had roast beef

It's a while since I did my first blog so thought it was about time I gave it another go.
This is an experiment after looking for an app to send from my phone.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The pic is a cheat taken two days ago outside a local bar but it's near where I went tonight and weather ain't changed much Only the snow got deeper.
Tonight I ventured out in the snow and down to the local church to hear the local choral society perform Handel's Messiah. Sitting freezing my butt off was well worth it, the sound was incredible. Roughly a hundred voices and a small orcestra nearly lifted the roof (a bit dodgy really could cause more fund raising already tower dropping to bits)
Every year I go and I enjoy it just as much Christmas starts here.
That's about as festive as I get.


Merry Christmas unroll next time

No comments:

Post a Comment