Thursday 5 August 2010

What I did on my Holidays …………… 2

Had a few Jobs to do in town bank and mundane stuff like that. So on Friday morning I caught a bus into the city centre did the bits and bobs I needed to do and then took a walk around the town. Found a nice little cafe and had some lunch. Then just had a stroll around.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA  

Lots of bikes every where.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA 

Characters from the past window shopping?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Costa del Jorvik

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

wildlife

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

City wall a nice church and modern day bustle

That's where my walk finished I think its Gillygate entrance to the city with a glimpse of the minster  taken just outside the Art gallery which happened to be my next port of call. Not before time either as it started to rain. I have past that Art gallery lots of times in the past and have never gone in so spent the rest of the afternoon in there. An interesting exhibition about China and some cracking pictures in there. 

2 comments:

  1. You never know Annie - The Intrepids may be down again

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be good Walter always good to see you guys you never know I might even make it north of the border.

    ReplyDelete