Sunday 29 August 2010

What I did on my holidays…….. 6

After our damp trip to the seaside I thought perhaps the next day I would chance another walk around York hoping the weather would be a bit kinder.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

through town to Museum Gardens. Think the stone trough thingys  are Roman coffins but I may be making that up.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Stopping next at the Art Gallery for a coffee. OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I saw there was supposed to be an exhibition in the University build next door so went for a shuffty  but couldn't find it but did find some nice brick work.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA Its a cracking old building.

The next bit of my walk around took me on the walls and round to Peasholme Green a few views from the Roman wall.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA The Mucky Duck at Peasholme Green

Then I ended up back in town not far from Museum Gardens again. Where I saw an old friend lol. I never seems to see many Buskers but there are apparently a lot. This guy is the only one I ever see if I have my camera.OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog on What you did for your holidays Annie - especially the trips round York. You made good use of your Ollie :)

    ReplyDelete