Saturday 9 January 2010

This little piggy stayed at home

 

On Tuesday I ended up having a day of work as  weather was bad. Think perhaps I could have got in but as it was a travel day for students first day back not many turned up so was told i didn't have to risk travelling. So having missed taking photos of the snow before Christmas I went for a walk into town these are a few of the photos i took.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A shed up the back lane took this because I have already got a B&W image of this from a while back.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This was still in the street of the neighbours  cant remember what was so funny though

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The road into town

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Short cut through the churchyard

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And on the way to the river

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

feeding the ducks

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I was very tempted to make a snowman band to put in the empty bandstand

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Was good to get out and walk in the snow but as I think I have said else where the novelty is wearing off now.

1 comment:

  1. Liked the pictures when you put them on FB - the Kirk one is very good. I know the feeling well about walking to work - I did it for a week - enough was enough, when they got the road cleared I went back to the car. Not that the walking was the problem, it was the fact that there was 2 feet of snow on the pavement :(

    ReplyDelete