Monday 25 January 2010

This little piggy stayed at home


I can see this is going to be slow going but I'm just impatient . This is the second lesson I have worked through a bit rough but If i had spent more time would have been better but learnt another method of cloning.
I went through the given images and then tried one of my own. This is the worst part of learning any new software knowing what I want but not able to do it yet . I have been looking at and working from a book called "Painter 11 for photograghers" by Martin Addison. The image types are not really my cup of tea but its showing me where stuff is. So so far I'm finding it an informative book. Going to look at one more section tonight and perhaps use what I have learnt on one of my pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing well Annie, I like this why not show it in FB and get comments there? I can see why this interests you as you started off as an artiste and combining a photograph as the base to get the paining is great for you. You get the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the painter is going Annie, it's looking good ;-)

    Enjoying the blogs too, they're really entertaining, thank you :D x

    ReplyDelete